Georgia has reported 733 new cases of Covid-19 over the last 24 hours after conducting a total of 16,972 tests.
Meanwhile 1,530 individuals have recovered and 20 patients have died.
Out of the 733 new cases:
- 425 were reported in Tbilisi
- 70 were reported in Samegrelo-Zemo Svaneti
- 62 were reported in Adjara
- 54 were reported in Imereti
- 35 were reported in Kvemo Kartli
- 27 were reported in Kakheti
- 18 were reported in Shida Kartli
- 17 were reported in Mtskheta-Mtianeti
- 13 were reported in Samtskhe-Javakheti
- 8 were reported in Guria
- 4 were reported in Racha-Lechkhumi and Kvemo Svaneti
As of now the number of total confirmed cases of Covid-19 stands at 337,573, including 318,599 recoveries, .4,622 deaths and 14,326 active cases of the coronavirus.
Georgia started coronavirus vaccination in mid-March when the country received 43,200 doses of AstraZeneca vaccine.
The country is currently using Astrazeneca, Pfizer and Sinopharm vaccines for certain groups of individuals, whole tomorrow Covid-19 vaccination will also start with the Chinese Sinovac vaccine.